Discover What To NEVER Feed Your Pekingese - Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips From a Pekingese Insider.
If you're serious about your Pekingese and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Pekingese on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 11.56am
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Pekingese to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Pekingese. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Pekingese, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Pekingeses and want to make sure you care for your Pekingese properly? Pekingeses, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Pekingese. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Pekingese is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Pekingese trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Pekingese can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Pekingese that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on.
It's frustrating to hear about Pekingese owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again!
But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs.
It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Pekingese.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Pekingese do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Pekingese. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Pekingese, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique to Pekingeses? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Pekingese. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better!
I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Pekingese in the best possibly way.
The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Pekingese does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Pekingese owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their "best friend". Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Pekingese is?
There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Pekingese has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Complete Home Owner's Guide To The Pekingese"
In 113 pages I have done my best to cover nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Pekingese from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Pekingese either.
Apart from spending many months going through every bit of Pekingese information I could get my hand on, I interviewed several Pekingese breeder, a dog trainer and a Veterinary surgeon to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto a well respected Pekingese breeders and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insiders Complete Home Owner's Guide To The Pekingese"
- Discover if the Pekingese the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a Pekingese are explained to help you in your decision.
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Pekingese just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Pekingese family. Most people are surprised to learn the connection this dog has had with the ancient Chinese emperors.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Pekingese should be getting . Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Pekingese's dietary needs is clearly explained including dangerous foods to avoid!)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Pekingese, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Pekingese and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Pekingese that has these characteristics. (not all do so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Pekingese breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Pekingese will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Pekingese" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Pekingese when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Pekingese Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Pekingese related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Pekingese from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Pekingese. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn how much you should be expected to pay and what to expect for spending your hard earned cash on this wonderful breed..( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for many years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Pekingese are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Pekingese. For instance, your Pekingese will respond to certain commands and actions quickly than others. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for certain questions? (These resources may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Pekingese to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Pekingese the best you can, and to get the best from your Pekingese, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age., or as soon as possible. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Pekingese is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas, there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Pekingeses are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones plus a few other tricks)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female Pekingese. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Pekingese. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover also how to care for the older Pekingese. There are differences in caring fir a pup versus an adult Pekingese. (This is all covered in the ebook)
- Discover how if you are passionate about your pet, if pet medical insurance can save you money. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Pekingese. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their long hair that does shed coming out of winter, Pekingese require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your Pekingese in a house filled with kids. Just as your Pekingese needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Pekingese. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insiders Complete Home Owner's Guide To The Pekingese"
Here's what a few Pekingeses owners had to say about my ebook.
I have been meaning to write to you to thank you for everything! I loved everything in the package(s) that I purchased from you, and especially enjoy the emails you send out to your customers regularly with wonderful stories and additional info on Pekingese dog care. When I see an email from you I get excited!
I've had Pekes all my life, and I read everything I can about them, so I was very pleased to see your collection of information. One can never 'know it all' so every avenue of info collecting is a blessing in a Pekingese lover’s life!
For those who are just beginning a life with a Pekingese dog, your information is invaluable. I pray for you everyday to continue your work because it is clearly a gift from God for all animal care-givers.
Personally, our family hadn't had a Peke for awhile, because we tried other breeds after our last darling passed away of old age. I love all dogs of every kind and mix, but learned that our family life just isn't complete without a glorious Pekingese at our side. So, I had been looking for the right Pekingese for about 5 years, trying to find the one that 'rang our bell' in that special and forever connection way.
Since then we have gathered a very special collection together and have started www.PeekabooPekingese.com.
Even though we have 2 lifetimes of experience with Pekingese doggies and other dogs, we have found your ebooks to be fabulous references for everyday situations that any Pekingese owner might encounter. We can't thank you enough for doing this for everyone!
Many blessings to you,
Westport, WA 98595
Hi there Sharda,
Your eBook and audio have helped my wife and I with reducing the stress of a new puppy in our learning period.
He is now doing well. We are enjoying him a lot more because of what we have learned from your book by understanding the breeds history and habits.
Your ebook package gives us all the knowledge and information to raise a happy and healthy companion.
Crate training has particularly helped us as Buddy now sleeps better and so do we!
We both wake up refreshed and ready for the day.
Treats have helped in teaching Buddy right and wrong.
He gets so proud when he does good.
Finally, I think that the fear of raising a pet is caused by the lack of knowledge.
Thanks for the great book and the knowledge you have shared.
David Schaffer and my Pup Buddy.
Springhill, Florida. USA.
I've owned Pekingeses for over 19 years and used to be a breeder.. You can imagine I have read most things on Pekingeses that I can get my hands on. I just love them! Still do!
I still learned many new things from your e-book and found the free dog training audio a great help. Thank you also for replying to my correspondence!. Not many Pekingese dog web sites do that.
I appreciate the surprise bonuses and recommendations you keep sending!
Kent, Connecticut. USA.
Thank you for your information packed Pekingese ebook and free bonuses. The free bonus about being "walking your Pekingese on and off the leash" was particularly helpful for Einstein and I.
That helped me like nothing else I have read about Pekingeses I have read plenty of books!
Your section on potty training was also very good and Einstein hasn't had an accident inside for 4 weeks now.
I am more than happy to recommend your Pekingese ebook package to other Pek owners.
Denton, Maryland. USA.
I loved your Pekingese book package!
I had found a lot of difficulty finding informatioin on Pekingese breeds.
I have looked in all the pet stores and online, then discovered your book. It's been very helpful in sorting out and determining what's best for my breed of dog specifically.
In addition, it's been helpful in addressing other concerns such as diet, behavioral problems, or diseases that the Pekingese breeds have trouble with.
Thank you for the information, it's been great!
My dogs names are Teddy (white Pek) and Panda (mixed color Pek).
I have really find plenty of good information and help inside your Pekingese ebook. I recently picked up my new Pekingese puppy, Parker, 9 weeks ago. The part about crate training especially helped a lot. I didn't realize how quick potty training could be.
I did following your suggestions regarding jumping up on visitors and already Parker has improved immensely.. He still does it a a little at times but is getting the idea now.
Thanks again. I am sending you a photo of Parker once I get a digital camera.
Glebe, Sydney., Australia.
Dear Sharda Baker,
I didn't know where to start or what questions to ask the breeder before I read your ebook. I had a friend in the past who bought a puppy from a puppy mill and it was a real disaster!
You gave me the knowledge to ask the right questions and I'm glad I did. The first breeder I went to wasn't able to ask some of the questions you suggested so I ended up going to a different breeder. Later, I found out that the first breeder I saw actually ran a puppy mill. So thank you so much.
Cargill, Ontario. Canada.
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had. Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page.
Many customers fail to achieve these same results. One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog. Remember you are fully protected with my FULL refund guarantee.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "Why is my Pekingese puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes?"
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my King Charles in an apartment?"
- "Where can I buy a healthy Pekingese?"
- "How can I help with my Pekingese's skin allergies?"
- "Will they get along with my other dogs?
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Pekingese?"
- "My Pekingese has this awful habit of eating his poop. How can I stop it?"
- "I want to breed my Pekingese, are there any risks doing this?"
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my Pekingese's pregnancy?"
- "My Pekingese seems to hate my husband! What can I do?"
- "How long can a Pekingese live for?"
- "How do I clip the nails myself?"
- "What vaccinations should my Pekingese be getting and when?"
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Pekingese?"
- "My Pekingese "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Pekingese that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $31.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $31.77 to $37.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete 100% guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insider's Complete Guide To the Pekingese" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
6 FREE GENUINE BONUSES
VALUED AT $79.58!
FREE BONUS # 1 Potty Training Made Fast and Easy
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Pekingese" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 2 Managing The Barking Dog - ebooklet
A dog that is barking inappropriately can soon drive you and your neighbors a little crazy! This ebooklet outlines the easy steps you need to take to quickly control your barking dog.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $9.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Pekingese" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 3 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up - ebooklet
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Pekingese" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 4 "Dog Training Down Secrets Revealed - Audio
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more.
The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Pekingese" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 5 Teach Your Pekingese 13 Easy Tricks - ebooklet
Learn how to quickly and easily teach your Pekingese 13 fun tricks. You and your best friend want to while away the idle hours together? Then, what better way can there be than to get together and teach him some tricks?
(RETAIL PRICE $13.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Pekingese" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 6 All About Pet Insurance - ebooklet
This free ebooklet explains pet insurance in a clear and logical way , so you able to decide if it is worthwhile for you and your doggie or not.
(RETAIL VALE $6.99) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Pekingese" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses? What's the catch?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Pekingese.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $31.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 113 page e-book for $31.77, PLUS 6 FREE bonuses valued at $79.58. You get the "Insiders Complete Home Owner's Guide To The Pekingese" ebook, PLUS all the 7 bonuses listed above.
This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 56 days to review the e-book package and free bonuses and discover for yourself the value and that these books can provide to you.. You can easily get a refund at anytime during those 56 days and you even get to keep the e-book and FREE bonuses. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the next few days, I am including for FREE, 7 Bonus Resources for your Pekingese valued at $79.58. That's $79 of FREE BONUSES just for trying my Pekingese ebook package
See above for more details
Thank you for visiting us.